What Are Athletics Networks?
Athletics Networks will seek to drive up the quality of coaching, links with community groups such as schools, competition in clubs and also seek to develop the all round quality of provision within clubs in the network.
We continue to monitor the ongoing situation with plans to organise Outdoor Coach Workshops or Virtual Coach Workshops, and hope to have an update on any possible Sportshall events when we can.
We are waiting for Sportshall framework guidance from the National Governing Bodies.
The Essex Athletics Network was officially launched on Saturday 23rd October 2010.
The ethos behind Athletics Networks is all about working in partnership.
What Athletics Networks work to achieve
- To grow and sustain participation levels in the sport
- To improve the quality of experience for all participants
- To improve levels of athlete performance
- To lay the foundations for the next generation of champions
- To establish sustainable club environments
The Essex Athletics Network was awarded the Network of the Year, at the
England Athletics National Awards 2013.